1ml sufficient to load 10,000 samples
DNA and RNA gels.
- Safety: non-toxic and non-carcinogenic
- Sensitivity: allows the visualization of as little as 20pg dsDNA, around 5-10 times more sensitive than EtBr with UV transilluminator and 8-20 times more sensitive with a blue LED transilluminator.
- Convenience: no need to rinse or wash gels. Add stain before loading samples. Visualize gels with UV or blue light transilluminator to avoid DNA/RNA damage.
- Formats: suitable for agarose gel or PAGE
- No effect on downstream experiments: such as, RT-PCR, enzyme digestion and ligation.
- Strong signal: no background
- Cost effective: 1ml UltraSafe Blue nucleic acid stain is sufficient to load 10,000 samples.
Please store at 4oC stable for 6 months. For a longer shelf life store at -20oC stable for 1 year.